Icey's Mod App
Steam Name & Commonly known as/Aliases: Icey/Burtmin

Screenshot of your amount of time played on Sabertooth’s TTT: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...query=Icey & Burtmin's got some hours too

Questions about you:
  • Have you previously held a staff position on a TTT Server? Yes, I was a Super Admin on 5Head, Head Mod on Homebrew and an Admin on Arcadia. I've also temped on Sabertooth and had a owner rank on some TTT server called Red Maple.
  • Are you familiar with ULX and/or RDM Manager? Yes, it's like the bible to me.
  • How long/What time do you usually play TTT? I normally play for about an hour a day, with uni coming up it may change.
  • What is your timezone? AEST
  • Have you previously been punished more than a slay on the server in the past 6 weeks? If so why? Nope.
  • Roughly what date did you first join Sabertooth gaming TTT? The day it became sabertooth.
  • Have you read and understood all of our rules? Yes
  • What's the most important thing that a staff member should keep in mind when dishing out any form of punishment?Communication, as people get annoyed if you just slay and don't talk.
  • By memory can you list all current members of staff for the TTT server? Thungo, Peasants, lachy, Live, xylo, pizza, kat, oscini, straight and who can forget little uberz.
Situational acts:
This section is to demonstrate that you have the ability to handle various situations in the correct and most appropriate manner.

Situation one:
Players Bob and Carl join the server at about the same time. In one of the rounds, Alice gets killed by Bob. After Alice’s death, she files a report claiming that she wasn’t KOSed and that there was no one around to witness her traitorous deeds. The round after the same incident happens to the player Dave. He gets killed by Bob and files a report stating that he got RDMed, and no KOS was made against him.
You realise that in both rounds Dave and Alice killed Carl and that soon after were both killed by Bob, using the friends command you then notice that Bob and Carl are friends.

In this situation what would you suspect is happening? Meatygaming
What actions would you put in place to confirm your suspicions? The fact they killed someone with no evidence and the fact that Bob and Carl are friends.
How would you deal with the situation after confirming your suspicions? I would personally meta test them myself to confirm and if I get killed by one of them after doing nothing traitorous, I would issue a ban.

Situation two:
You’re on the server and it’s at its peak. There are about 14+ players currently on the server. During a round of TTT everything starts to get chaotic, multiple reports start coming in suggesting someone is mass RDMing, whilst another player is mic spamming yelling disrespectful comments to other players on the server. As this is happening, a group of three joins the server having inappropriate racial slurs within their name.

Within this situation, how would you deal with each of these players?
Firstly, I would address the mass RDM as they are directly impacting the players experience and quickly confirm the rdms and ban them. If no staff are one to help me I would then deal with the mic spammer by gagging and then telling them to cool off. Then message the group of three to change their names and then if not kick them asking to change their names.

Situation three:
As a round of TTT ends, a report comes in from player Alice. She states that she got RDMed and that she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Bob, the player that was accused of RDMing, claimed that she was T-baiting. Talking to Alice more, she says that she was just shooting at a wall when she got killed by Bob.

How would you investigate this situation to know who was in the right, and what actions would you take after?  Check the death scene and see what was happening.
What key circumstances/factors could change the outcome of who was right in this report? Where Alice was shooting and if it was clearly not at Bob. If alice was in a room by herself then I would assume that its RDM by Bob but if in like a crowd of people then Bob was in the right.
}
+1
I've known Burtmin for a long time now and I can assure everyone that he's a perfect candidate for moderator. Best of luck!!
Heart wah wah wah  Heart
}
hearty +1, v friendly and easy to approach
Treat others, and yourself, with kindness.
}
+1 , love this dude
}
Burtmin is one of the nicest players I've seen and played with. Surely should get moderator+1 Wink
}
+1 fat seal
}
THE FATTEST PLUS ONE
}
Great guy easy +1
}
+1 x 10 = +10
Get One Deaged
}
Reformed +1
}