novus dogggus's Moderator Application
Steam Name & Commonly known as/Aliases: novus dogggus

Screenshot of your amount of time played on Sabertooth’s TTT: 2 days 8 hours

https://imgur.com/a/CiEcjL7

Questions about you:
  • Have you previously held a staff position on a TTT Server?
    Nope.
  • Are you familiar with ULX and/or RDM Manager?
    I know it a little bit, but I can know further I use it.
  • How long/What time do you usually play TTT?
    30-180 hours weekdays, 60-30 hours weekends (if I don't have any homework) / 5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. (weekdays) 6:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. (weekends)
  • What is your timezone?
    GMT+7 (WIB)
  • Have you previously been punished more than a slay on the server in the past 6 weeks? If so why?
    I think I have only slain twice, both is because of missclick, or killing T without enough proof.
  • Roughly what date did you first join Sabertooth gaming TTT? 
    When Arcadia died. or between end December until early January
  • Have you read and understood all of our rules?
    Yea.
  • What's the most important thing that a staff member should keep in mind when dishing out any form of punishment?
    We must have the proof that the reported player is guilty of breaking a certain rule.
  • By memory can you list all current members of staff for the TTT server?
    Oscini, lachy, live, pizza, xylo, uberz. I think that's it (i must have forgotten some).
[size=undefined][size=undefined]

Situational acts:
This section is to demonstrate that you have the ability to handle various situations in the correct and most appropriate manner.

Situation one:
Players Bob and Carl join the server at about the same time. In one of the rounds, Alice gets killed by Bob. After Alice’s death, she files a report claiming that she wasn’t KOSed and that there was no one around to witness her traitorous deeds. The round after the same incident happens to the player Dave. He gets killed by Bob and files a report stating that he got RDMed, and no KOS was made against him.
You realise that in both rounds Dave and Alice killed Carl and that soon after were both killed by Bob, using the friends command you then notice that Bob and Carl are friends.

In this situation what would you suspect is happening?
I assuming that they are metagaming.[/size][/size]
[size=undefined][size=undefined]What actions would you put in place to confirm your suspicions?
I would go spectator mode, and/or look at the death cam.[/size][/size]
[size=undefined][size=undefined]How would you deal with the situation after confirming your suspicions?
After I got proof that they are metagaming, I would issue a ban for both players with a certain amount of time or kick both players and give a reason.

Situation two:
You’re on the server and it’s at its peak. There are about 14+ players currently on the server. During a round of TTT everything starts to get chaotic, multiple reports start coming in suggesting someone is mass RDMing, whilst another player is mic spamming yelling disrespectful comments to other players on the server. As this is happening, a group of three joins the server having inappropriate racial slurs within their name.

Within this situation, how would you deal with each of these players?
For the mass RDMing, i would issue him a ban. For the mic spamming, i would gag him, for the innappropriate name, i would kick them and tell them to change their name 

Situation three:
As a round of TTT ends, a report comes in from player Alice. She states that she got RDMed and that she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Bob, the player that was accused of RDMing, claimed that she was T-baiting. Talking to Alice more, she says that she was just shooting at a wall when she got killed by Bob.

How would you investigate this situation to know who was in the right, and what actions would you take after?
I would look at the death cam, and maybe looking at the damagelogs 
What key circumstances/factors could change the outcome of who was right in this report?[/size][/size]
[size=undefined]If it is right that Alice is shooting at the wall, so Bob doesn't have the right to kill , but if i found that Alice is shooting toward a player, Bob have a right for killing Alice.[/size]
The following 1 user Likes novus dogggus's post:
  • Zeegs
}
Hey Dogggu
Just wanted to let you know that you would need the rank Respected to apply for moderator.
The staff team will see if you're worthy for Respected.

Sorry but its a -1.
The following 2 users Like Oscini's post:
  • lachy101, Zeegs
}
+1, my man still tried. But yeah you need respected to apply for mod :C, unlucky.
}
 DENIED

Feel free to apply again in the next apps.
If you wish to find out where to improve, feel free to personally message myself or Thungo on discord.
[Image: NZNqgdw.png]
}