Deed's Mod App
Steam Name & Commonly known as/Aliases: Deed.
Discord: Deed#9388
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:40683859

Screenshot of your amount of time played on Sabertooth’s TTT: http://prntscr.com/nn62av
Questions about you:
  • Have you previously held a staff position on a TTT Server?
No I haven’t
Are you familiar with ULX and/or RDM Manager?
Yes there is some stuff I know but am willing to learn the stuff I may not know
How long/What time do you usually play TTT?
4-8pm usually on weekdays and anytime during the day and about 10 at night when there's players on weekends.
  • What is your timezone?
    WAST (GMT +8)

• Have you previously been punished more than a slay on the server in the past 6 weeks? If so why?
    Not in the last 6 weeks

• Roughly what date did you first join Sabertooth gaming TTT?
    12th of September 2018

• Have you read and understood all of our rules?
    Yes I understand and read all the rules.

• What's the most important thing that a staff member should keep in mind when dishing out any form of punishment?
    To make sure to be fair with their punishment and not take personal bias or personal drama into account when punishing users.

• By memory can you list all current members of staff for the TTT server?
    Owner:Thungo Admins: Addz, KAT, Xylo Superadmin: Princess Peasants Mods: Minatus, Renae

• How long have you been playing TTT?
    1 and a half years

• How many communities have you been in?
    3 communities

• If a fellow staff member or community member asked you to join the TTT server, how inclined are you to follow up on that request?
    If there is a issue with minges or RDM I would join the server to check in on what's going on if there is other staff on I would talk to them about the situation and we can sort out a suitable punishment and depending on time and how I and/or others feel at the time I will continue to play and handle reports. If there is no one online tho I will have to be online for the foreseeable future especially if the server is populated.

Situational acts:
This section is to demonstrate that you have the ability to handle various situations in the correct and most appropriate manner.

Situation one:
Players Bob and Carl join the server at about the same time. In one of the rounds, Alice gets killed by Bob. After Alice’s death, she files a report claiming that she wasn’t KOSed and that there was no one around to witness her traitorous deeds. The round after the same incident happens to the player Dave. He gets killed by Bob and files a report stating that he got RDMed, and no KOS was made against him.
You realise that in both rounds Dave and Alice killed Carl and that soon after were both killed by Bob, using the friends command you then notice that Bob and Carl are friends.

In this situation what would you suspect is happening?
Bob and Carl are metagaming and telling each other information.
What actions would you put in place to confirm your suspicions?
Give them a warning to stop. Then give them a kick to stop as a 2nd warning. Then if they rejoin and do it again I would report them to a higher ranked staff as TMod.
How would you deal with the situation after confirming your suspicions?
I would give Bob and Carl the correct ban length if I have that option. When I am T mod though I will give their steamIDs to someone who can ban them.
Situation two:
As a round of TTT ends, a report comes in from player Alice. She states that she got RDMed and that she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Bob, the player that was accused of RDMing, claimed that she was T-baiting. Talking to Alice more, she says that she was just shooting at a wall when she got killed by Bob.

How would you investigate this situation to know who was in the right, and what actions would you take after?
Check the death scene to check that what Alice is saying is true. If they are shooting around Bob I would give the appropriate slay for RDM. If what Alice is saying is true I wouldn't give her the slay.
What key circumstances/factors could change the outcome of who was right in this report?
Check if the fact that Alice was shooting at a wall or if she was shooting near Bob.

If you have answered these situational acts well, you will be asked to have a chat on discord with @✿ Princess Peasants ✿  and @Thungo to answer a couple more questions and situational acts before receiving Trial Mod.    
}
+1. Good person always trying to help out. one thing about the app is you forgot the moderators of minatus and renae ?

[Image: tenor.gif]           [Image: tenor.gif]

}
Hmm where do I start.

Welll buddy your situational acts can be improved upon but that's what Tmod is for Smile, as I've said in another thread I'm happy to teach (and guess what, you can ban people too :0)

You're very dedicated to being on the server and can be pretty helpful at times.

My only (small) issue is how lenient you can be with some reports that may give off the wrong idea to the person you reported but other than that it's a +1 from me.
Treat others, and yourself, with kindness.
}
(May 12th, 2019 at 09:56 PM)Addz Wrote: Hmm where do I start.

Welll buddy your situational acts can be improved upon but that's what Tmod is for Smile, as I've said in another thread I'm happy to teach (and guess what, you can ban people too :0)

You're very dedicated to being on the server and can be pretty helpful at times.

My only (small) issue is how lenient you can be with some reports that may give off the wrong idea to the person you reported but other than that it's a +1 from me.
I can see that. Something I am willing to work on.
}
+1, shows great potential. Hope you can show the community what you can bring to the table.
}
You have decided not to go for T-mod at this time.

Denied
[Image: NZNqgdw.png]
}