Wulfric's Trial Moderator Application
Steam Name & Commonly known as/Aliases: Steam: Wulfric 
Discord: Alesund#3626, nickname on Sabertooth Gaming Discord: Wulfric

Screenshot of your amount of time played on Sabertooth’s TTT: I posted a screenshot in the attachments, if it doesn't show up, on Gametracker it says I have 32.27 hours.

Questions about you:
  • Have you previously held a staff position on a TTT Server?
    Yes, Fiery Gaming TTT as a moderator.
  • Are you familiar with ULX and/or RDM Manager?
    Yes.
  • How long/What time do you usually play TTT?
    The weekends are especially good for me, and I can play for upwards of 4-5 hours on a day. On the weekdays I am less reliable in getting on the server since I have work, however when I do join I remain on for some time.
  • What is your timezone?
    AEST.
  • Have you previously been punished more than a slay on the server in the past 6 weeks? If so why?
    Not that I recall, no.
  • Roughly what date did you first join Sabertooth gaming TTT? 
    I would have to say somewhere between the end of May and the beginning of June, I don't recall the exact date.
  • Have you read and understood all of our rules?
    Yes, I make it my responsibility to read over all of the rules, especially where there is ambiguity. 
  • What's the most important thing that a staff member should keep in mind when dishing out any form of punishment?
    That you are, with 100% confidence, not punishing an innocent person.
  • By memory can you list all current members of staff for the TTT server?
    Owner: Thungo | Superadmin: Addz, Princess Peasants | Admin: Xylo, KAT | Moderator: Minatus, Renaessaince (I think that's how you spell it?) | Trial Moderator: Bepis, panda, Zeegs, and Derp, that's all I can remember off the top of my head.  
  • How long have you been playing TTT?
    Since 2014, ~5 years, I have probably sunk in a thousand hours over this time period.
  • How many communities have you been in?
    Numerous communities, however the ones I was most active in and remember the best were Fiery Gaming and Poseidon.
  • If a fellow staff member or community member asked you to join the TTT server, how inclined are you to follow up on that request?
    I would most likely join, especially if the server had no staff members on.
Situational acts:
This section is to demonstrate that you have the ability to handle various situations in the correct and most appropriate manner.

Situation one:
You’re on the server and it’s at its peak. There is about 14+ players currently on the server. During a round of TTT everything starts to get chaotic, multiple reports starts coming in suggesting someone is mass RDMing, whilst another player is mic spamming yelling disrespectful comments to other players on the server. As this is happening, a group of three joins the server having inappropriate racial slurs within their name.

Within this situation, how would you deal with each of these players?
Firstly, I would attend to the most present matter: respectfully ask the mic spammer to stop spamming or otherwise receive a gag, and if he continues mic-spamming, gag him for a round. I would attend to him first because mic-spamming affects everyone on the server, and because it would be the easiest/shortest task to deal with. Secondly, I would immediately check the logs to evaluate the suspected mass rdmer and see how his defense lines up with the evidence; if there is blatant RDM and so on, and dish out the appropriate punishment according to his actions, be it multiple slays or an outright ban. Finally, I would approach the group of three and politely ask each of them to change their names by the end of the round, as racism is against the rules. If they refuse to do so, I would be forced to kick them. If they join back on the server without changing their names or behavior, I would kick them again, and if it happened a third time, I would ban them (I am unaware of the procedure here, however I think a ban is warranted after a third occurrence of actively ignoring staff).

Situation two:
As a round of TTT ends, a report comes in from player Alice. She states that she got RDMed and that she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Bob, the player that was accused of RDMing, claimed that she was T-baiting. Talking to Alice more, she says that she was just shooting at a wall when she got killed by Bob.

How would you investigate this situation to know who was in the right, and what actions would you take after?
Firstly, I would have to investigate the death scene and see if Alice was telling the truth. If she was, and assuming ceteris paribus (not having other players/Bob being in the crossfire, just purely Alice pointblank shooting at the wall), I would inquire further with Bob and see his response, and if he fails to mount a solid defense of his actions, I would slay him. However, if Alice turned out to be T-baiting, I would inform her of why she broke the rules, and slay her if she continued to T-bait in the future.
What key circumstances/factors could change the outcome of who was right in this report?
Key factors that would influence the report: Whether Alice was truly shooting at the wall, if the shots were directed in Bob's direction, if Bob was in the crossfire, if any other players were near the shots, if Bob even saw her shooting at the wall (just heard the shots and assumed she shot based on location), and if Alice stated she was a traitor in voice or text chat.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

}
As far as I've seen, Wulfric is a solid player and I reckon he'd make a good TMod. I can't even remember a time where he's been slain.

Big ol +1
}
Actively online, fun to play with and plays by the rules.
+1
}
+1

Used to be part of the Fiery Gaming TTT community and his respect knowledge of TTT has carried over to the sabretooth.
Would a great addition to the team
}
Denied

Due to your recent drop in activity, you will not be considered for Trial Mod at this stage. Please feel free to apply again after you begin playing more regularly Smile
[Image: NZNqgdw.png]
}