Zeel Nightwolf's Trial Moderator Application
Steam Name & Commonly known as/Aliases: 
Steam: Zeel Nightwolf. 
Discord: Zeel Nightwolf#7289
Sabertooth Gaming Discord: Zeel Nightwolf

Screenshot of your amount of time played on Sabertooth’s TTT: 48.98 hours.
[Image: Zeel-Hours.jpg]

Questions about you:
  • Have you previously held a staff position on a TTT Server?
    Yes, Fiery Gaming TTT as an Admin.
  • Are you familiar with ULX and/or RDM Manager?
    Yes.
  • How long/What time do you usually play TTT?
    I play a lot normally from 7 pm to 11 pm most nights. Weekends Ill be on more during the day. Ill appear during afternoons some days from 3 pm onwards. 
  • What is your timezone?
    AEST.
  • Have you previously been punished more than a slay on the server in the past 6 weeks? If so why?
    Nope...I haven't been slain either...
  • Roughly what date did you first join Sabertooth gaming TTT? 
    End of May I think.
  • Have you read and understood all of our rules?
    Yes, and helped make them a little more clear.
  • What's the most important thing that a staff member should keep in mind when dishing out any form of punishment?
    Listening to the players and using the evidence provided to judge the situation. 
  • By memory can you list all current members of staff for the TTT server?
    Owner: Thungo
    Superadmin: Addz, Princess PeasantsAdmin: Xylo, KAT Moderator: Minatus, RenaissanceTrial Moderator: Toby, Bepis, panda, Zeegs, and Derp
  • How long have you been playing TTT?
    Oh good...that's a question... I have about 1300 hours on the game and only Played TTT really... about 5 years ago I think...
  • How many communities have you been in?
    VanTTT then Fiery Gaming and now Sabertooth.
  • If a fellow staff member or community member asked you to join the TTT server, how inclined are you to follow up on that request?
    If I'm on Discord or Steam I am most probably home and will join. 
Situational acts:
This section is to demonstrate that you have the ability to handle various situations in the correct and most appropriate manner.

Situation one:
You’re on the server and it’s at its peak. There is about 14+ players currently on the server. During a round of TTT everything starts to get chaotic, multiple reports starts coming in suggesting someone is mass RDMing, whilst another player is mic spamming yelling disrespectful comments to other players on the server. As this is happening, a group of three joins the server having inappropriate racial slurs within their name.

Within this situation, how would you deal with each of these players?
1. Stop the person from Mic-Spamming. It disturbs the game and will aggravate more people. Unmute at the end of the round. If continues re-mute and give warning. 
2. Check the logs and find the person who shot first if it is the person responsible for the BRDM then deal the slays according to the amount they did. Keep an eye out for if they proceed to leave and ban if needed. 
3. While checking logs and getting the evidence I would give a warning to the Newcomers about their names and to change it. If they refuse I'll kick them with a warning. 3 chances then ban.  
4. Assess if the people that joined (after they agreed to change their names) as they could possibly be metagaming. Normally I'll watch their actions over a few rounds to see how they are acting and if they are playing fairly to the rules of the server or are in fact metagaming and playing unfairly.

Situation two:
As a round of TTT ends, a report comes in from player Alice. She states that she got RDMed and that she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Bob, the player that was accused of RDMing, claimed that she was T-baiting. Talking to Alice more, she says that she was just shooting at a wall when she got killed by Bob.

How would you investigate this situation to know who was in the right, and what actions would you take after?
Check the Death Scene of Alice and see if she was T Baiting, if she was I would let her know what she did and why Bob killed her. Warn her about t baiting and slay her in the future if she does continue to use it as an excuse.
If Bob shot her with no reason I would ask him further as to reasons and Slay him if it was BRDM. 

What key circumstances/factors could change the outcome of who was right in this report?
+ Alice was shooting Randomly around an area.
+ Alice wasn't doing anything and Bob BRDM.
+ Alice shot towards Bob in Attempted RDM/ T-Baiting.
+ If Bob actually saw Alice shoot or was KOSing on location and sounds. 
+If Alice claimed to be a T prior to being killed. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this. 
<3 Zeel Nightwolf
}
+1 helpful, kind and active player!
}
+1

Respected Zeel for a long time during Firey days as an admin and wouldn't change that now, would be a great addition to the roster!
}
+1 situations are done well, active, fun to play with and displays core values for a staff member. (usually starts the server also)
}
Zeel seems like a pretty solid mod candidate, and as Zeegs said whenever the server is 1/32 its usually Zeel on trying to populate it

+1
The following 1 user Likes Oliver.'s post:
  • Zeegs
}
I'm pretty convinced that this application is basically my own but copy and pasted with certain elements modified, and pacman's application is this application but with certain elements modified.
}
(June 17th, 2019 at 10:29 PM)wulfric Wrote: I'm pretty convinced that this application is basically my own but copy and pasted with certain elements modified, and pacman's application is this application but with certain elements modified.

Congratulations, you discovered that the applications have something called a 'template'.

Also +1, if I am able to
I give you a hamburger.
The following 1 user Likes wadeywoo123's post:
  • Zeegs
}
Denied
Due to your recent drop in activity, you will not be considered for Trial Mod at this stage. Please feel free to apply again after you begin playing more regularly Smile
[Image: NZNqgdw.png]
}