Mchip's T-Mod Application
[b]Tim
Steam Name & Commonly known as/Aliases:
 Mchip (aka King Mchip, Mchip Deagle King the 9th, Gertrude, Tim, I've spent $25 dollars on this server HBU, Lord Mchip, Lord SippyChimpman, SOUPBOI, Reaning Pandas 7. Just to name a few) 
[/b]
Discord: Mchip#2142

[b]Age:
[/b]

[b]Screenshot of your amount of time played on Sabertooth’s TTT:

[Image: 20190716154616-1.jpg]
[/b]

Questions about you:
  • Have you previously held a staff position on a TTT Server?
    no
  • Are you familiar with ULX and/or RDM Manager?
    I know of them and know a few commands but i would not call myself proficient by any standard 
  • How long/What time do you usually play TTT?
    weekdays 4-12 if not on the minecraft server and if not working on weekends about 2-2 depending on when a crowd starts to gather
  • What is your timezone? 
    GMT+10
  • Have you previously been punished more than a slay on the server in the past 6 weeks? If so why?
    No
  • Roughly what date did you first join Sabertooth gaming TTT? 
    some time in 2018 maybe January but only really started playing around the end of June this year 
  • Have you read and understood all of our rules?
  • What's the most important thing that a staff member should keep in mind when dishing out any form of punishment?
    Is it the right punishment and was the decision made without bias! 
  • By memory can you list all current members of staff for the TTT server?
    Kat, Xylo, Geronimo, Thungo, Minatus, Bepis, Addz, Princess Peasants, ɐpuɐd, Toby, Derp (sorry if I forgot anyone)
  • How long have you been playing TTT?
    since 2017
  • How many communities have you been in?
    I've hopped through maybe 6 but never really enjoyed all of the addons they had and the communities were toxic so I never stuck for long
  • If a fellow staff member or community member asked you to join the TTT server, how inclined are you to follow up on that request?
    If i was not already preoccupied with something or I was simply not anywhere I could access the computer I would most definitely hop on to help out
Situational acts:
This section is to demonstrate that you have the ability to handle various situations in the correct and most appropriate manner.

Situation one:
You’re on the server and it’s at its peak. There is about 14+ players currently on the server. During a round of TTT everything starts to get chaotic, multiple reports starts coming in suggesting someone is mass RDMing, whilst another player is mic spamming yelling disrespectful comments to other players on the server. As this is happening, a group of three joins the server having inappropriate racial slurs within their name.

Within this situation, how would you deal with each of theses players?
To begin I would Gag the mic spammer so I can think clearly and put that behind me, then I would deal with the reports before the next round and deal the appropriate punishment which would most likely be at least a week ban and follow it by giving the three players a warning to change their names to something less offensive and if they do not comply I will remove them from the server and issue any appropriate punishment (which I do not know what it would be as this hasn't happened while I have been on)

Situation two:
As a round of TTT ends, a report comes in from player Alice. She states that she got RDMed and that she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Bob, the player that was accused of RDMing, claimed that she was T-baiting. Talking to Alice more, she says that she was just shooting at a wall when she got killed by Bob.

How would you investigate this situation to know who was in the right, and what actions would you take after?
What key circumstances/factors could change the outcome of who was right in this report?

First I would ask Bob what she was doing without providing information on what she had given me so he can not change his story to fit the situation and then I would ask whether Alice hit him which the hit log should tell me if he says yes I will check to see if he was actually hit and if so then I can assume she was either T baiting or ardm and drop the report or if it does not I can assume that he was lying to me which makes the statement about T-baiting most likely not factual and deal a slay (or the appropriate punishment), but if he says he was not hit by mary I would ask him exactly what she did that was T-baiting and if his statement does fit the found description of T-baiting I would have to see if there was any witnesses if not I can not think of anything other than dropping the report.
The following 1 user Likes Mchip Deagle King the 9th's post:
  • A-Squad
}
(July 16th, 2019 at 04:22 PM)Mchip Deagle King the 9th Wrote: 1+ definitetly. This guy know's how to play the game and the rules. He is respectful, mature and fun to play  with. Theres only one mchip and this is the best one. Please  make him mod
The following 1 user Likes A-Squad's post:
  • Mchip Deagle King the 9th
}
Accepted

You have been accepted onto the Trial Moderator phase, congratulations!
[Image: NZNqgdw.png]
The following 1 user Likes ✿ Princess Peasants ✿'s post:
  • Mchip Deagle King the 9th
}