LaserVenom T-Mod Application
Brick 
Steam Name & Commonly known as/Aliases: LaserVenom, LaserVenom#5387

Screenshot of your amount of time played on Sabertooth’s TTT: 

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-10-28-at-11-25-47-am.png]

Questions about you:
  • Have you previously held a staff position on a TTT Server? No
  • Are you familiar with ULX and/or RDM Manager? No, due to not being a staff member on a TTT server.
  • How long/What time do you usually play TTT? Usually I get on around 3:15 pm which results in me sometimes having to wait for people to join, but the time I join may vary depending on my schedule, once I’m online, I’m usually available until 9:30 pm
  • What is your timezone? AEST, GMT + 11
  • Have you previously been punished more than a slay on the server in the past 6 weeks? If so why? Yes, I have been banned once for a mass Blatant RDM of three people about four weeks ago, as I threw an incendiary grenade into a room with three people because it sounded like something fishy was happening in there, someone got stuck in the door and all three people ended dying, however this ban was appealed by Princess Peasants.
  • Roughly what date did you first join Sabertooth gaming TTT? September 17th, 2019.
  • Have you read and understood all of our rules? Yes
  • What's the most important thing that a staff member should keep in mind when dishing out any form of punishment? To give a reason why the punishment was handed out, which could also contain feedback for that user.
  • By memory can you list all current members of staff for the TTT server? Thungo, Princess Peasants, Woody’s Glasses, Rain, MrMeta, Plush, M-chip, Ghost Toast, Bepis, Derp, Addz (Retired). These are the ones I can remember by memory, the rest I’d have to look on the discord for.
  • How long have you been playing TTT? Around about 4 days in total.
  • How many communities have you been in? Three including this one.
  • If a fellow staff member or community member asked you to join the TTT server, how inclined are you to follow up on that request? I’d most likely to hop onto the server depending on my schedule, most of the time I’m available.
Situational acts:
This section is to demonstrate that you have the ability to handle various situations in the correct and most appropriate manner.

Situation one:
You’re on the server and it’s at its peak. There is about 14+ players currently on the server. During a round of TTT everything starts to get chaotic, multiple reports starts coming in suggesting someone is mass RDMing, whilst another player is mic spamming yelling disrespectful comments to other players on the server. As this is happening, a group of three joins the server having inappropriate racial slurs within their name.

Within this situation, how would you deal with each of these players?
Gag the mic spammer(s) to stop inappropriate mic spam (and so people can focus).

Warn the group of three, if they don’t comply, kick the group with the reason: “Please change your name to something more appropriate before rejoining the server.”
With the Mass RDMing, check the logs (F8) and death scenes and see if the player did Mass BRDM, if less than two BRDM’s, add slays to user, if 2 or more ban immediately for a week for BRDM.

Situation two:
As a round of TTT ends, a report comes in from player Alice. She states that she got RDMed and that she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Bob, the player that was accused of RDMing, claimed that she was T-baiting. Talking to Alice more, she says that she was just shooting at a wall when she got killed by Bob.

How would you investigate this situation to know who was in the right, and what actions would you take after?

Check the Death scene to see if Alice shot at or in Bob’s direction, if Bob RDMed Alice because she wasn’t T-baiting, I’d add a slay to him, otherwise message to Alice why he won’t be slain.
What key circumstances/factors could change the outcome of who was right in this report?

the Death scene and logs

If you have answered these situational acts well, you will be asked to have a chat on discord with @
Princess Peasants   and @Thungo to answer a couple more questions and situational acts before receiving Trial Mod.

}
Neutral but leaning towards +1

Positives:
  • Very Active
  • Immensely enthusiastic towards the server
  • Quite keen to learn the rules of the server as well as informing others of the rules which they may not know
  • Consistently uses his mic and listens to staff.
Negatives:
  • Tends to get frustrated quite easily over very minor things
  • Fairly argumentative towards other players [Not staff]; whilst the arguments tend to be over interpretations of the rules they simply aren't necessary
  • You have a tendency to takes things quite personally when in most cases they are just simply messing around and trying to have a laugh with you.
  • Lastly, you seem to have an issue where you don't really think before you speak.
I'm leaning towards +1 as I believe that you are more than able and will be willing to work on these negatives and eventually will no longer have these negatives.

If you have any questions or want any further details feel free to message me on discord.

I am Woody incase you haven't realised  Cool
The following 5 users Like Vodafone's post:
  • Rain, Mchip Deagle King the 9th, LaserVenom, Ben, [senpai] fantômeskål
}
Yeah +1 I guess
Im not copying woody cause he isnt people but...
Positives
- Active on mic & discord
- Clearly loves the server
- Wants to learn the rules
Negatives
- Volume control - when you use the mic as much as you do it can be taxing
- Often takes things at face value, which can lead to conflict
- Argues with players, mostly over small things

You have room to grow, and I think that if you eliminate the negatives you will make a great addition to the team
The following 2 users Like [senpai] fantômeskål's post:
  • Vodafone, LaserVenom
}
+1 while there are things to improve (not going to outline again as they have been noted by the two nerds above me)

i do believe that you are willing to correct these and as a result it be justified to give a trial period

[Image: tenor.gif]           [Image: tenor.gif]

The following 1 user Likes Derp's post:
  • LaserVenom
}
Denied

Due to the past ban on your record, at this stage you can not apply for Trial Mod. I have pm'd you letting you know more details.
[Image: NZNqgdw.png]
}