Electron's TMod Application
Steam Name & Commonly known as/Aliases: Type here your steam name and or the name/s you go by in game or the discord. (Please include your discord and # number, e.g. Thungo#8080)
Steam name: Electron
Discord: ElectronUE#2442

My time played it attached at the bottom of this

Questions about you:
Have you previously held a staff position on a TTT Server? Yes
Are you familiar with ULX and/or RDM Manager? Yes i have used RDM manager in the past
How long/What time do you usually play TTT? I usually play for approximately 30mins to 2 hours, or sometimes longer, i can play from just about anytime
What is your timezone? AEST
Have you previously been punished more than a slay on the server in the past 6 weeks? If so why? I can't remember if it was within the last 6 weeks, but if i have been slayed it was most likely a misunderstanding that the other person wanted me punished for
Roughly what date did you first join Sabertooth gaming TTT? Roughly June
Have you read and understood all of our rules? Yes i have
What's the most important thing that a staff member should keep in mind when dishing out any form of punishment? 
Either to be consistent with punishments or to understand that if someone needs to be punished that they should be punished, i.e don't let someone off because they're ranked or that they're in a higher position of power
By memory can you list all current members of staff for the TTT server? Bepis, Ghost Toast, Princess Peasants, M Chip, Rain, Metameme, Woody
How long have you been playing TTT? Since 2014
How many communities have you been in? At least 3
If a fellow staff member or community member asked you to join the TTT server, how inclined are you to follow up on that request? If i wasn't busy i would get on the server in a heartbeat

Situational acts:
This section is to demonstrate that you have the ability to handle various situations in the correct and most appropriate manner.

Situation one:
You’re on the server and it’s at its peak. There is about 14+ players currently on the server. During a round of TTT everything starts to get chaotic, multiple reports starts coming in suggesting someone is mass RDMing, whilst another player is mic spamming yelling disrespectful comments to other players on the server. As this is happening, a group of three joins the server having inappropriate racial slurs within their name.

Within this situation, how would you deal with each of theses players? Immediately i would gag the person who is hurling disrespectful comments towards the other players, then i would warn each of the people with the innapropriate names that they would need to be changed or they would face punishment and then i would read the reports and try and work out from there if X was mass rdming and then after working out the facts deal with the situation

Situation two:
As a round of TTT ends, a report comes in from player Alice. She states that she got RDMed and that she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Bob, the player that was accused of RDMing, claimed that she was T-baiting. Talking to Alice more, she says that she was just shooting at a wall when she got killed by Bob.

How would you investigate this situation to know who was in the right, and what actions would you take after? I would ask both Alice and Bob to see if Bob was standing next to where Alice was shooting or if he walked past where she shot as she was shooting, and upon reviewing the facts from both players, or any other players which witnissed the event, give the punishment that would fit the circumstance
What key circumstances/factors could change the outcome of who was right in this report?
It would depend on if Bob was hit by Alice's fire and if she knew the rules about t-baiting

[Image: Screenshot-140.png]Here is my time played
}
Heart 
+1 Good Guy, Knows the Rules and is definitely Mod Material and would love to see you as T-mod

}
+1 Remembers me, also is a legend. Let's go
}
+1 forgets me but given im not important its ok

Good person should be given trial

[Image: tenor.gif]           [Image: tenor.gif]

}
+1

Positives:
  • Listens to Staff.
  • Actively discourages poor behaviour within the server.
  • Frequently uses mic.
  • Consistently follows the rules.
  • Participates in most community events.
Negative
  • Inactive from the TTT server until a few days ago.
This is a very strong +1 my only recommendation would be to try and have more consistent hours on the server.
}
Accepted

You have been accepted onto the Trial Moderator phase, congratulations!
[Image: NZNqgdw.png]
}