Addz SuperAdmin Application
Wink 
Steam Name & Commonly known as/Aliases: Addz, Addz#0001

Screenshot of your amount of time played on Sabertooth’s TTT: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Addz/....56:27015/
Questions about you:
  • Have you previously held a staff position on a TTT Server? Spose so
  • Are you familiar with ULX and/or RDM Manager? I hope so
  • How long/What time do you usually play TTT? Occasionally after work at nights (full time work)
  • What is your timezone? QLD
  • Have you previously been punished more than a slay on the server in the past 6 weeks? If so why? Nah I am a good kid.
  • Roughly what date did you first join Sabertooth gaming TTT? Jan 12th 2019
  • Have you read and understood all of our rules? Think so
  • What's the most important thing that a staff member should keep in mind when dishing out any form of punishment? Be fair and be a good staff member.
  • By memory can you list all current members of staff for the TTT server? PP, Thungo, Bepis, Woody, Ghost, Minatus, MrMetaMeme, Rain, Renae, Kat, Derp, Mchip/Ragdoll/Idiot
  • How long have you been playing TTT? Since 7th grade.
  • How many communities have you been in? 2
  • If a fellow staff member or community member asked you to join the TTT server, how inclined are you to follow up on that request? Possibly, refer to work schedule. 
Situational acts:
This section is to demonstrate that you have the ability to handle various situations in the correct and most appropriate manner.

Situation one:
You’re on the server and it’s at its peak. There is about 14+ players currently on the server. During a round of TTT everything starts to get chaotic, multiple reports starts coming in suggesting someone is mass RDMing, whilst another player is mic spamming yelling disrespectful comments to other players on the server. As this is happening, a group of three joins the server having inappropriate racial slurs within their name.

Read my previous application.

Situation two:
As a round of TTT ends, a report comes in from player Alice. She states that she got RDMed and that she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Bob, the player that was accused of RDMing, claimed that she was T-baiting. Talking to Alice more, she says that she was just shooting at a wall when she got killed by Bob.

Refer to previous situation.

I await my interview with baited breath.
Treat others, and yourself, with kindness.
}
ACCEPTED

Nothing to say but ACCEPTED
[Image: NZNqgdw.png]
}