Mother Earths - Baked Oaty Slices Review
Hey guys just reviewing some food.

[Image: golden-oats-copy.png?mode=boxpad&width=7...2370000000]
First impressions

Very simple taste followed up by the creamy goodness of a chocolate snap after getting half way into the bar. After chewing the oats break down very easily giving off the rich taste of a nice warm chirstmas eve. It also gives me enough energy to do my job efficiently without the need of fat and sugar rich foods, the perfect balance of energy and taste in a bar.

Solid 7-10 on review of taste.
9-10 on usefulness

Overall review is 8-10

You can get it from Most woolies, coles and IGA's with varying price tags, you wont get looked at funny for buying this too like when you buy 20 fat c*nt food items during a weekend binge.

Thank you for reading, I really like bars and am grateful for being able to share with you people Smile
Reply }
This is literally the most random thing I have ever seen posted here... But I like it although usefulness would come down to health rating + whether it dries out your mouth cause you got limited water and it's useless you get me?

Reply }
(December 3rd, 2019 at 09:17 AM)Mchip Deagle King the 9th Wrote: This is literally the most random thing I have ever seen posted here... But I like it although usefulness would come down to health rating + whether it dries out your mouth cause you got limited water and it's useless you get me?

I usually have mine along side a Latte, rarely alone, so maybe this is messing around with my ratings but it is how i eat them.

I'd say they resemble anzac cookies, just healthier.
Reply }