Flooby's T-Mod Application
Tongue 

Steam Name & Commonly known as/Aliases:
 Flooby Or FlookieLukey (most likely Flooby)

Screenshot of your amount of time played on Sabertooth’s TTT: Pic added Smile Tongue  will update when applications open as they are currently closed but i wanted to apply before hand so I can add to this when it opens Smile

[Image: Screenshot-12.png]

Questions about you:
  • Have you previously held a staff position on a TTT?
    Technically Yes, but when I was accepted the server closed down to due to funding/declining player base the server was called Imperial servers
  • Are you familiar with ULX and/or RDM Manager?
    No, I haven't had a chance to use it as explained above
  • Do you believe that you are still learning new things about the gamemode TTT?
    Yes, I believe you can always learn new things even if you think you know everything about something.
  • How long/What time do you usually play TTT?
    2 hours a day - Mon to Fri usually (recently I have been a bit inactive as of writing this due to mental health issues Princess and Vodaphone know as I've told them but im getting better and starting to become active again)
  • Would you find 10 hours a week something hard to achieve?
    No, I'd try to stick to 2 hours Mon-Fri and if I don't I'd make up for the time on weekends Smile
  • What is your timezone?
    AEST (GMT+11)
  • Have you previously been punished, MORE THAN A SLAY, on the server in the past 3 months? If so why?
    No, I've been a good boy xox
  • Roughly what date did you first join Sabertooth gaming TTT? 
    November this year I think
  • Have you read and understood all of our rules, including the extended MOTD? Located in the top right corner on the motd both on the forums and in game.
    Yes, read on the forum, F1, and MOTD
  • What's the most important thing that a staff member should keep in mind when dishing out any form of punishment?
    To be respectful and fair, to be cool, calm and collected and not be corrupt/Favour certain players (i.e Friends), take every bit of information into account and if in doubt ask another staff for help
  • By memory can you list all current members of staff for the TTT server?
    Thungo, Addz, Princess, Rain, Minatus, Vodaphone, Lord Mchip, Bepis,Electron, Ben (all i know) Smile

Situational acts:

Situation one: 
Sally is an innocent and is chasing a KOS’d T down the corridor on community bowling towards the tester. She is shooting down the hall at the Traitor with a huge despite being quite far away. The Traitor then starts running down the hall behind the alley and Sally follows continuing to shoot the huge at the Traitor. While firing she ignites a few explosive barrels which then explode killing the Traitor but also 3 innocents that were down the hall or around the corner and they all report her and kept the reports.

What would you consider this situation to be?
I would consider this as sally was not using common sense whilst she was chasing the T, she should have called out the T in voice chat or text chat letting the other 3 players be aware of what was happening potentially saving them from being exploded from the barrels. Regardless though sally was running down spraying and she hit barrels causing Prop kills to said 3 players which in the rules states that it was RDM although it wasn't intentional so I wouldn't consider it to be blatant RDM 
How would you deal with the reports?
I would slay her for 3 rounds 1 slay per person as stated in the extended MOTD that killing 1 player without sufficient evidence = 1 slay therefor sally killed 3 giving her 3 slays for RDM from prop kill and i would put the reasoning for the slay as "RDM - Prop kill "please Watch where you spray and look out for others"

Situation two:
Player Steve at the start of the round holds up an explosive barrel and start chasing Michael with it. Michael repeatedly asks him to stop following him with the barrel but Steve just laughs it off and says he will kill him while continuing to chase him with the barrel; Michael then shoots the barrel killing himself. Michael proceeds to report Steve which Steve responds with “you shot the barrel not my fault” and Michael does not forgive him.

What would you consider this situation to be?
I would consider this to be an obvious form of T-Baiting, Player Steve had every intention to minge and follow Michael around with that Explosive Barrell and kill him, Michael did ask him repeatedly to stop and steve didn't. Michael should have called a KOS before he shot as in the Extended MOTD it states that running a barrel towards or near players in a KOS able offence. I would consider Michaels death to be at steves fault for shoving the barrel in Micheal's face in which he shot to deal with the minging but I would look the death scene to get a better understanding
How would you handle this report?
I would talk the information into account from the report and death scene and i would slay Steve for 1 round the reason being T-baiting with the intention to kill and inform him what he did was not allowed and explain that what he did was a KOS able offence in which I believe Michael did but he didn't put it in chat.
Is there anything else you would need to do?
Explain to Michael to put in chat the KOS on steve for T-Baiting so to other players would know and to explain to steve that Prop killing/Damaging is not allowed nor is Baiting with barrels with the intention of killing someone and being a minge
Reply }
+1
Positives:
Great person, Very friendly and polite, understands the rules well and seems to be able to apply them correctly.

Negatives:
Forgot Ghost Toast SMH

Summary:
Would be happy to see him get T-Mod

The following 1 user Likes Mchip Deagle King the 9th's post:
  • Flooby
Reply }
Positives:
  • Since first joining the server you have made a very diligent attempt to learn/follow the server rules.
  • Active mic user in-game and discord.
  • Always listens to staff (from memory)
  • A friendly person to all.
Negatives
  • Would need to become more active on the server which you are already aware of   Smile .
  • Spelt "Vodafone" wrong twice smh.

Yeah this is a +1 from me I'll probably update this closer to the next batch if necessary.
Reply }