Randomm | Perm-Gag Appeal
Star 
Steam Name: Hack!!!!!!!

Admin who P-Gagged you: [b]✿ Princess Peasants ✿[/b]

Reason of P-Gag: According to staff when I inquired about the Perm-Gag, it was for my behavior surrounding sexist jokes.

Your version of the events: Basically, some players were making racist comments and then Princess told then to be quite and not mention any racist terms or phrases from here on out. To which I replied "Lets talk about sexism" (note; I didn't intend to reference this towards anyone on the server, it was a mere joke to latch on to the previous joking conversation.

Why you should no longer be P-Gagged: I firmly believe I (Hack!!!!!!) should be ungagged due to the enjoyment and positive charisma I bring to this server. I'm known by a decent amount of regulars and I've never heard anyone complain about my actions before. As far as I'm aware, no other staff have condemned my actions and I've not harmed Sabertooth Gaming in a negative way nor have I applied any negative connotations to the server or it's staff members. This gag has inepted my ability to fully enjoy the TTT game mode and its surrounding Sabertooth GMOD community. Despite my previous actions, these do not declare any actions I will partake in the future thus making me committed to reverting and revoking this burden imposed on my vital verbal form of communication.

Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

}
Greetings,

As a staff member that has gagged you multiple times I feel obligated to say words.

I have personally gagged you at least 3 times over the course of many days for saying things that are thoroughly innapropriate, it is my opinion that even after telling you explicitly not to do something that you actively continue to do just that, even after multiple warnings you still somehow managed to continue with this behaviour, it was for this exact reason that you were perm-gagged. I haven't even been the only staff member that has gagged you for these actions.

What makes you think that repeatedly doing the same thing that multiple staff members have told you to not do is a reason to be ungagged? I would really love to hear your justification behind that.

I would also like to add that earlier this evening (17/12/2019) I found you on the server on a different account using the exact same name trying to avoid your p-gag, I would also like to hear your justification for this action.

"should be ungagged due to the enjoyment and positive charisma I bring to this server" Honestly, who on this server has ever said anything remotely supporting this comment?
}
(December 17th, 2019 at 12:53 AM)Minatus Wrote: Greetings,

As a staff member that has gagged you multiple times I feel obligated to say words.

I have personally gagged you at least 3 times over the course of many days for saying things that are thoroughly innapropriate, it is my opinion that even after telling you explicitly not to do something that you actively continue to do just that, even after multiple warnings you still somehow managed to continue with this behaviour, it was for this exact reason that you were perm-gagged. I haven't even been the only staff member that has gagged you for these actions.

What makes you think that repeatedly doing the same thing that multiple staff members have told you to not do is a reason to be ungagged? I would really love to hear your justification behind that.

I would also like to add that earlier this evening (17/12/2019) I found you on the server on a different account using the exact same name trying to avoid your p-gag, I would also like to hear your justification for this action.

"should be ungagged due to the enjoyment and positive charisma I bring to this server" Honestly, who on this server has ever said anything remotely supporting this comment?

Not to sure on the replying process for applications, I'd hate to be breaking a rule here.
Anyways, I'll respond to the questions since you asked however I'll no longer reply unless you are asking a question. No need for a debate. Wastes both of our times.

I completely understand this mentality. I understand. At the end of the day, you can't predict if my actions will change. There is no way to do so. I firmly believe I'll be able to show positive actions on the server from here on out, I would love to show you that I can. However, with that being said; I understand if you feel the need to not ungag myself. I don't condone anything I've said. I'm fully aware of the actions being inappropriate.

I don't have any justification for this action. I realistically just wanted to be on the same level playing field as everyone else playing TTT. However, I did make it apparent that account was me. I did nothing to hide it. Same name, same profile picture. After you suggested not to avoid perm gag. I left. At the end of the day, I know this isn't the best look for me, and might kill my application chances. I just wanted to play.

Never has anyone said that directly, it was insinuated. I don't want to come across as egotistical, but I've made a lot of people laugh (and without the need to say anything offensive). I've also never heard anyone who has spoken bad upon me.

Thanks for the reply man, I really like the critique. My actions were wrong, on many occasions. And for honesty sake, I did join the server under another Hack!!!!!! account, there is no lie in that matter. If anything is going to get me ungaged. I'd be honesty, because I have not much going for me.

Thanks and sorry for the distress caused.
}
ACCEPTED

Hi there, first of all I'd like to thank you for making this appeal. Next I want to explain why I personally felt a p-gag was appropriate when made this decision. Your time playing on the server, before your p-gag, the only issues I had found with you were all to do with you using your mic, I was originally going to give you a 1 week minge ban but when I thought about it more the only negative behaviour coming from you was to do with your mic so I felt that if you weren't able to speak you would be able to play without risking yourself the ban. This was proven to work as you have not intentionally ruined the game or other experiences or broken the server rules (apart from the whole alt thing but I can understand the reasoning behind it and am willing to not take it too seriously as it was past 1am) after you received this p-gag. 

Now although I do still feel that this was the right call, I am willing to give you one more chance as you seem to genuinely just want to play on this server and I believe, at this stage, that you will not repeat these actions. 

One thing I want you to remember and understand is that this is only going to be a one chance sort of thing meaning that if you are too be gagged again on your time on the server regarding, joining in on mingey behaviour/comments/discussions, encouraging others to do things that staff have just mentioned not to do, racism/sexism, any kind of discrimination or questioning staffs actions/decisions in a public or inappropriate manner you will be immediately p-gagged again, depending on the severity/situation you may receive a warning but I would not bank on this.

I hope you can understand my decision and I also hope that this compromise will benefit us both.
[Image: NZNqgdw.png]
}