LaserVenom's T-Mod Application
Information 
I had to remove parts of the document to be able to post this.
Please refer to the template for questions and situations.
There have been some edits, nothing has changed from the original and edits have been added beside each thing.
I have not edited my responses for the situations though, that would not be fair after the conversation with Mchip.

LaserVenom / King of Delays, King LaserVenom of Delays, LaserVenom; The King of Delays

(https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...101:27015/) (Fixed the Link)
[img]file:///C:/Users/lpitt4/Videos/Captures/GameTracker.com%20_%20Player%20Page%20for%20LaserVenom%20-%20Mozilla%20Firefox%209_03_2020%205_31_57%20PM.png[/img]

[Image: Game-Tracker-com-Player-Page-for-Laser-V...-57-PM.png]

Questions about you:
No.

No.

No. (Edit: I'm saying No here because I know how to play TTT, however with things like ULX and RDM reporter I'm still keen on learning)

My Time on TTT Varies, but it's usually for over an hour most of the time, I'm usually on by 4:30pm (AEST), however most weekdays I have other things I do, so that may also affect when I'm on.

Definitely difficult, but possible... only issue is with it is sometimes I'm not allowed on my technology, so bare in mind with that. (19 Hours in 7 Days as of this edit, thanks for commenting on that Mchip).

AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) (GMT + 11)

Nothing more than a slay in the past 3 months. (Previous incident was September/October 2019).

September 17, 2019 as shown in the image above.

I have read and understood the rules of Sabertooth TTT. (Edit: The General Rules, I didn't know that what I read wasn't Extended MOTD, Mchip noted on this as well)

To give a reason why the punishment was handed out, which may contain feedback for that user. Otherwise giving the reasoning behind your action to both the person reported and the reporter.

Thungo, Princess Peasants, Addz, Lord Mchip, ElectronUE, Bepis, Ghost Toast.

Situational acts:

Situation one:

What would you consider this situation to be?
I would consider this as crossfire, because Sally accidentally shot the explosive barrels, causing them to explode, killing the four players, however it was Sally's own fault for using a HUGE in a long corridor, as she could have easily shot other innocents and have been reported for ARDM as well.
How would you deal with the reports?
Because Sally was trying to shoot down a KOS'd T, it would most likely be crossfire, therefore I would tell the innocents this: "Sally will not be slain as she was shooting at a KOS'd player and the barrels were shot in the crossfire." I'd also tell Sally: "You will not be slain as you were following a KOS and ended up shooting the barrel."

Situation two:

What would you consider this situation to be?
This would (technically) be BRDM on Steve's part, but Steve is also T-baiting because he is holding the barrel and chasing someone is T-baiting, but the barrel cannot be shot until three follow/barrel warnings have been given. Another reason why it is T-baiting is because Steve also says that he will kill Michael while chasing him down with the barrel (most likely to prop kill), which therefore would also make it T-baiting. Before Michael blew up the barrel, he'd asked for Steve to stop chasing him down with the barrel multiple times, when he shot it and got himself killed, he reported Steve because it was him who was chasing him down with the barrel, therefore this is BRDM.
How would you handle this report?
I would give a slay to Steve for the reason BRDM. because he was warned multiple times for chasing Michael with the barrel.
Is there anything else you would need to do?
I would warn Steve to avoid doing that kind of action again as this would get him slain again.
The following 1 user Likes LaserVenom's post:
  • Obesity is my personality
}
1+ Cool dude, and 3x Nos?
}
-1 too aggressive sometimes. Mainly in L4D2 in which he screams for you to res him when everyone is down.

Also i dont think laser is a good fit with the existing team.
The following 2 users Like Deed's post:
  • Zeegs, SkyWolf
}
(March 9th, 2020 at 09:58 PM)Deed Wrote: -1 too aggressive sometimes. Mainly in L4D2 in which he screams for you to res him when everyone is down.

Also i dont think laser is a good fit with the existing team.
I understand this, but in my opinion you didn't comment on anything positive, and the L4D2 event was last year, so please make sure your comment is more related to how I am currently thanks.
The following 2 users Like LaserVenom's post:
  • SkyWolf, Obesity is my personality
}
Exclamation 
So Majority of the stuff I had a problem with I discussed with you; So I will just skip to the Positives and the Negatives

Positives
  • Showed Major growth over the last couple of Months
  • Committed to the Community
  • Generally sticks to the rules
  • Holds together well when criticized for the most part
Negatives
  • Can be Aggressive towards players and Staff
  • Became a little "entitled" when you got Supporter - Talk to me if you want to know more
  • Needs to reread the rules (Extended MOTD)
  • Needs to learn that criticism will come to no matter the position or the stature of the person, and needs to bounce it off and not need to react. - I know you are trying but you will receive far worse insults and abuse especially as you begin to learn
  • Tends to talk when a comment isn't needed
  • Back seat Moderates - Again not bad just gets people targetting you and kinda messes with how we are operating
Quickly you Mentioned that you would struggle to get 10 hours, you already have achieved 19 these past 7 days

Quick Note: Please remember this is all designed as constructive criticism
[Image: Go9HyNG]

Signatures don't work sincerely - Mchip
The following 3 users Like Mchip's post:
  • Deed, LaserVenom, Obesity is my personality
}
(March 9th, 2020 at 11:02 PM)Mchip Deagle King the 9th Wrote: So Majority of the stuff I had a problem with I discussed with you; So I will just skip to the Positives and the Negatives

Positives
  • Showed Major growth over the last couple of Months
  • Committed to the Community
  • Generally sticks to the rules
  • Holds together well when criticized for the most part
Negatives
  • Can be Aggressive towards players and Staff
  • Became a little "entitled" when you got Supporter - Talk to me if you want to know more
  • Needs to reread the rules (Extended MOTD)
  • Needs to learn that criticism will come to no matter the position or the stature of the person, and needs to bounce it off and not need to react. - I know you are trying but you will receive far worse insults and abuse especially as you begin to learn
  • Tends to talk when a comment isn't needed
  • Back seat Moderates - Again not bad just gets people targetting you and kinda messes with how we are operating
Quickly you Mentioned that you would struggle to get 10 hours, you already have achieved 19 these past 7 days

Quick Note: Please remember this is all designed as constructive criticism

Thank you Mchip for your comment, Some of these things I will try to improve on, I will try to use it well.
The following 3 users Like LaserVenom's post:
  • ✿ Princess Peasants ✿, Mchip, Obesity is my personality
}
Postives

Is active
Comitted

Negatives

Extremely obnoxious/Whiney - Screeches into the mic constantly despite the numerous time people urge him to stop.
Short temper/reactive - Has a quick fuse and is quick to react to people being idiots. Not a good quality to have as a moderator and you really need to chill.
Overly serious/Immature - Cant seem to take a joke (May occur because of the abuse u sometimes get). But overly you are very immature and dont seem to have the right qualities of a moderator.
Backseat moderates sometimes which is annoying.
Does have issues with a few minor rules sometimes

Overall -1 from me sorry. As much hate as you get, reacting is what keeps it going and you really need to learn not too care as hard as it could be. Keeping a cool head is important as a mod and I dont think you can do that at this current time.
The following 4 users Like Jezza's post:
  • Deed, Derp, Mchip, [senpai] fantômeskål
}
Positives
You've come back from your short break more active and more committed
you can definitely fix your main negatives

Negatives
You tend to get on peoples nerves, though mostly it's out of your control
The way you react to things end up feeding trolls (i'm not justifying their actions I am just saying a reaction is what they want and what they get)
you can get aggressive to everyone sometimes and it's a bit off putting
you tell people what to do a lot and that leads to the aggression that is directed at you

Overall I'm going to give you a neutral leaning on +1 because the problem while fixable is still a problem.
I hope this helps Smile
Some people thing you're an idiot, I know it.
[Image: Zeegs.jpg]

The following 2 users Like [senpai] fantômeskål's post:
  • Mchip, LaserVenom
}
Alright, here i go, please don't get offended by anything i say, it's just what i truly feel

Positives: You're on the server a lot, you really seem like you care about the server and who plays on it and the good community aspect of this

Negatives: You're quite loud, like, really screamy mic spamming kinda loud. You tend to hound the staff online when you've been RDM'd or something similar, i can assure you dealing with a report isn't a five second affair. You are extremely anal about keeping reports, like, no matter what if someone does anything to you you keep the report on them, if its someone targeting you i understand, but when some regular hits you for 20, don't always report them ya know? You give into people a lot, Laser, i know how much being targeted for being a squeaker sucks, or just being targeted in general, but no matter how much they RDM you, or fuck with you, please do your best to ignore them or not yell and scream at them, it makes it worse. 

Overall, as of right now, i have to say -1, but you're extremely close to getting a +1 from me, you make slight adjustments to how you react to people and mellow out slightly, i believe you'd make a great T-Mod

ElectronUE
The following 2 users Like Electron's post:
  • Jezza, LaserVenom
}
as my last post, im just gonna put this out there,

often you drive people nuts due to how loud you can be at times, people will tend to attack you for this, while this may be out of your control, there are some things that need to be altered. you dont need to be loud to have people listen, but at the same time, you cant be too soft, or people wont actually know what you are on about, there is a balance to this and i feel that it is something that you need to find
im just gonna make this blunt

I feel that people won't actually respect you as staff, while you might say the right things, the way you go about enforcing these things is another, brutality is not always the best method.

you can at times just attack people for small matters that have little significance of what is actually going on, you need to actually have a grip on yourself, if you attack people in the same way they attack you, often it will only flare them up even more and go after you.

dont act like a staff member when you arent exactly a staff member, while it can look good for you, it can also lead to more people attacking you for "sucking up" , while you need to balance out what you take in and leave out, you do need to take awareness of what actions you are actually taking

Sorry kid, i just dont think you have what it takes to be a staff member at this stage, its a -1 from me
- Derp out-

[Image: tenor.gif]           [Image: tenor.gif]

}