LaserVenom's T-Mod Application
-1 I can't see you being a good staff member because you're extremely loud and have zero leniency. No matter what someone does, you will report them and keep the report. While you may be enthusiastic, you would not be good for mod.
The following 1 user Likes ɐpuɐd's post:
  • Derp
}
(March 14th, 2020 at 04:29 PM)ɐpuɐd Wrote: -1 I can't see you being a good staff member because you're extremely loud and have zero leniency. No matter what someone does, you will report them and keep the report. While you may be enthusiastic, you would not be good for mod.

Thanks for the feedback Panda, honestly this may seem like an always, but I'm only following what the rules say, sometimes there are exceptions like crossfire, most of the time when I report, I know something bad has happened. Thanks for the feedback nonetheless.
The following 2 users Like LaserVenom's post:
  • ✿ Princess Peasants ✿, Ben
}
-1 i agree with most of the above and he could probably learn a better idea of perspective and common sense when dealing with issues
you could also take in feed back better in my opinion
}
+1 would fit in with the staff team perfectly!
}
Accepted

Congratulations you have been accepted for the Trial Moderator phase!
 You have been contacted asking when you will be available for your interview so please check your discord when you get a chance.
[Image: NZNqgdw.png]
}