Deed Ban Appeal
Steam Name: Deed
Steam Community: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mandeed12/ 
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:40683859
 User Who Banned You: Console
Reason Of Ban: RCon Spam
Your Version Of The Events: Someone had posted a rcon spam command in chat and someone dared to do it. I didn't think much of it and I put it in console and then got added to the banned list and the server disappeared on the server list.  
Why You Should Be Unbanned : I don't think its fair for me to get banned for something that someone tried to troll with. I didn't know it would ban me and now the server has disappeared on my list. I dont think ill be doing this again now knowing what it does.
Reply }
I will speak to Thungo as I have no idea how to undo a ban like this, you do not show in our current bans list.

See if you can join now I have manually unbanned your steam ID, if not i'll have to speak to thungo
[Image: NZNqgdw.png]
Reply }
(March 12th, 2020 at 07:53 PM)✿ Princess Peasants ✿ Wrote: I will speak to Thungo as I have no idea how to undo a ban like this, you do not show in our current bans list.

See if you can join now I have manually unbanned your steam ID, if not i'll have to speak to thungo

may be ip ban cause i cant connect on either of my accounts
Reply }
I'll send Thungo a message tonight and see if we can get this sorted, he is quite busy so hopefully after work he'll have time. If he give me the answer I'll try and get to it asap as I also work tomorrow but I'll make sure to let you know when we've tried something else.
Reply }
(March 12th, 2020 at 08:50 PM)✿ Princess Peasants ✿ Wrote: I'll send Thungo a message tonight and see if we can get this sorted, he is quite busy so hopefully after work he'll have time. If he give me the answer I'll try and get to it asap as I also work tomorrow but I'll make sure to let you know when we've tried something else.

ok cool.
Reply }
Hey dude, Thungo has tried unbanning your IP now so you can try again and let us know.
Reply }