UltimateCheeze's Trial Moderator Application
Steam Name & Commonly known as/Aliases: UltimateCheeze (sometimes go by Harke)

Screenshot of your amount of time played on Sabertooth’s TTThttps://imgur.com/a/dzWeY6y

Questions about you:
  • Have you previously held a staff position on a TTT? No
  • Are you familiar with ULX and/or RDM Manager? No
  • Do you believe that you are still learning new things about the gamemode TTT? There's always more to learn
  • How long/What time do you usually play TTT? I play when I get pinged and feel like playing. I dont really have a schedule, other than I rarely play on weekdays. I try to play for 3-5 hours, usually in the afternoon
  • Would you find 10 hours a week something hard to achieve? Its definitely possible
  • What is your timezone? AWST
  • Have you previously been punished, MORE THAN A SLAY, on the server in the past 3 months? If so why? Nope. Only been banned once and that was by mistake
  • Roughly what date did you first join Sabertooth gaming TTT? According to gametracker, December 2 2018. I played for a month, left and rejoined November last year.
  • Have you read and understood all of our rules, including the extended MOTD? Located in the top right corner on the motd both on the forums and in game. Yes
  • What's the most important thing that a staff member should keep in mind when dishing out any form of punishment? Impartiality. The rules apply to everyone equally
  • By memory can you list all current members of staff for the TTT server? Electron, Peasants, Ben, Ghost Toast, Addz, Minatus, Mchip, Rain, Thungo and Bepis.

Situational acts:

Situation one: 
Sally is an innocent and is chasing a KOS’d T down the corridor on community bowling towards the tester. She is shooting down the hall at the Traitor with a huge despite being quite far away. The Traitor then starts running down the hall behind the alley and Sally follows continuing to shoot the huge at the Traitor. While firing she ignites a few explosive barrels which then explode killing the Traitor but also 3 innocents that were down the hall or around the corner and they all report her and kept the reports.

What would you consider this situation to be? This situation is crossfire
How would you deal with the reports? Sally was firing recklessly with an inaccurate gun over long distance. This crossfire was avoidable, so sally would get a single slay for each report (and a ban if she had been slain previously on that map)

Situation two:
Player Steve at the start of the round holds up an explosive barrel and start chasing Michael with it. Michael repeatedly asks him to stop following him with the barrel but Steve just laughs it off and says he will kill him while continuing to chase him with the barrel; Michael then shoots the barrel killing himself. Michael proceeds to report Steve which Steve responds with “you shot the barrel not my fault” and Michael does not forgive him.

What would you consider this situation to be? Steve was T-baiting, which caused Micheal to die.
How would you handle this report? Steve would be slain for intentionally causing the death of a fellow innocent(or un-KOSd T) by T baiting.
Is there anything else you would need to do? I dont think think I need to do anything else, but I would let Micheal know that shooting a barrel that someone is holding will only do 80 or so damage to person holding it but normal damage to people around it. pls fix.

Anyway, thanks in advance for considering my application and any feedback I may receive. Also, my mic isnt that great and I am quite softly spoken so if you have trouble understanding me in voice chats, let me know and I will try to sort it out.
The following 4 users Like UltimateCheeze's post:
  • ✿ Princess Peasants ✿, CorzaVision, [senpai] fantômeskål, Ben
}
+1 from me he handles himself well and i think he would be a great moderator
}
1+ Good knowledge on TTT, very chill
}
+1 lets go cheese man
Some people thing you're an idiot, I know it.
[Image: Zeegs.jpg]

}
Positives
  • Answered the situations well
  • Tends to be active
  • Friendly
  • Plenty of time on server
Negatives
  • Writing this on the fly so IDRK but sometimes you can be hostile? I don't really know lol
Overall +1
[Image: Go9HyNG]

Signatures don't work sincerely - Mchip
}
+1
good guy, fun to play with, knows how to have a laugh, good mod material

ElectronUE
}
+1, fun to play with and is mature.

Best of luck!
}
+1 he took getting unfairly banned very maturely and is from the west
}
Accepted

Congratulations you have been accepted for the Trial Moderator phase!
 You have been contacted asking when you will be available for your interview so please check your discord when you get a chance.
[Image: NZNqgdw.png]
}