Panda's Mod Application
I'm aware that I haven't been totally active the last couple months but I have plenty of spare time and nothing better to do, so I might as well play TTT.

Steam Name & Commonly known as/Aliases: ɐpuɐd, Panda, apuad.

Screenshot of your amount of time played on Sabertooth’s TTT: 1w 4d 22h 45m [Image: 20200329195824-1.jpg] (Got another two hours since taking the Screenshot)

Questions about you:
  • Have you previously held a staff position on a TTT? Yes. On Arcadia, Here on Sabertooth and on the short lived Saltmine server.
  • Are you familiar with ULX and/or RDM Manager? Yes I am.
  • Do you believe that you are still learning new things about the gamemode TTT? No, been playing for 6-7 years.
  • How long/What time do you usually play TTT? Sometime between 3-10 and I stay on for hours at a time whenever I do get on.
  • Would you find 10 hours a week something hard to achieve? No, I have plenty of spare time.
  • What is your timezone? AEST
  • Have you previously been punished, MORE THAN A SLAY, on the server in the past 3 months? If so why? No I haven't.
  • Roughly what date did you first join Sabertooth gaming TTT? July 9th
  • Have you read and understood all of our rules, including the extended MOTD? Located in the top right corner on the motd both on the forums and in game. Yes I have.
  • What's the most important thing that a staff member should keep in mind when dishing out any form of punishment? To be fair in your punishments.
  • By memory can you list all current members of staff for the TTT server? Peaseants, Addz, Thungo, Ghost Toast, Ben, Rain, Mchip, Bepis, Electron.

Situational acts:

Situation one: 
Sally is an innocent and is chasing a KOS’d T down the corridor on community bowling towards the tester. She is shooting down the hall at the Traitor with a huge despite being quite far away. The Traitor then starts running down the hall behind the alley and Sally follows continuing to shoot the huge at the Traitor. While firing she ignites a few explosive barrels which then explode killing the Traitor but also 3 innocents that were down the hall or around the corner and they all report her and kept the reports.

This situation is just plain RDMx3, the kill on the traitor is fine, but the kills on the innocents are not fine. These reports would all be valid reports as while Sally didn't mean to kill them, she still did kill them, meaning that she commited RDMx3. Sally would be given 3 slays for RDMx3 but no ban if she hadn't been slain earlier in the map.

Situation two:
Player Steve at the start of the round holds up an explosive barrel and start chasing Michael with it. Michael repeatedly asks him to stop following him with the barrel but Steve just laughs it off and says he will kill him while continuing to chase him with the barrel; Michael then shoots the barrel killing himself. Michael proceeds to report Steve which Steve responds with “you shot the barrel not my fault” and Michael does not forgive him.

I would treat this situation as a mingey situation and RDM because Steve actively caused Michael's death, while Michael still shot the barrel it is still mostly Steve's fault that he died, and Michael wouldn't have been at major risk of dying the entire round had Steve not been doing this. I would also warn Steve to stop being a minge and that he follows minor rules like that to avoid similar situations in the future. If Steve was to continuously do this in the future he would get banned for being a minge, for a week.

If you have answered these situational acts well, you will be asked to have a chat on discord with @✿ Princess Peasants ✿, @"Addz"  and or @Thungo to answer a couple more questions and situational acts before receiving Trial Mod.
The following 2 users Like ɐpuɐd's post:
  • Mchip, Ben
}
+1 really good player, very active
}
1+ good at ttt
}
+1 hell ye
Some people thing you're an idiot, I know it.
[Image: Zeegs.jpg]

}
EX-Mod, Pretty cool, Pretty Chill
+1
[Image: Go9HyNG]

Signatures don't work sincerely - Mchip
}
I've had a lot of experience with Panda on other servers, and I can't recall any times where he has caused trouble.

I was actual really confused when I read his age as 14, as based on his maturity I had assumed he was much older.

+1.
}
+1

Apuad is good man, he's nice, although he's an ass to me but its all in good fun, i'd love to see him staff again

ElectronUE
}
+1
great player to play with always helping new people on the server
}
+1 me and him will be the best mod duo
}
+1 Probably the best mod of his batch last time
}