Jezza's MOD APP [Serious Replies Only]
Steam Name & Commonly known as/Aliases: Jezza, Big J

Screenshot of your amount of time played on Sabertooth’s TTT: 10 W 5 D 2 H 10 M 5 S

Questions about you:
  • Have you previously held a staff position on a TTT? Yes on Arcadia and Resolute, much experience.
  • Are you familiar with ULX and/or RDM Manager? Very familiar with slaying minges.
  • Do you believe that you are still learning new things about the gamemode TTT? No i know everything.
  • How long/What time do you usually play TTT? 12 hours a day roughly i really like TTT.
  • Would you find 10 hours a week something hard to achieve? No i do 10 hours a day MINIMUM.
  • What is your timezone? GMT +8 or WA BEST TIME ZONE
  • Have you previously been punished, MORE THAN A SLAY, on the server in the past 3 months? If so why? No because i am a good boy and dont minge.
  • Roughly what date did you first join Sabertooth gaming TTT? Pretty much the start besides RED MAPLE GAMING.
  • Have you read and understood all of our rules, including the extended MOTD? Located in the top right corner on the motd both on the forums and in game. I know all rules.
  • What's the most important thing that a staff member should keep in mind when dishing out any form of punishment? Strict and HARSH, no mercy to rule breakers, PUNSIH THEM HARD.
  • By memory can you list all current members of staff for the TTT server? one sec lemme open discord, pesant, tungo, goast toast, mcchimp, electro, BEN, Xylo? uhhh rain and uhh pepsi i think theres 1 more

Situational acts:

Situation one: 
Sally is an innocent and is chasing a KOS’d T down the corridor on community bowling towards the tester. She is shooting down the hall at the Traitor with a huge despite being quite far away. The Traitor then starts running down the hall behind the alley and Sally follows continuing to shoot the huge at the Traitor. While firing she ignites a few explosive barrels which then explode killing the Traitor but also 3 innocents that were down the hall or around the corner and they all report her and kept the reports.

What would you consider this situation to be?
MASS RDM.
How would you deal with the reports? Ban Sally immediately - foolish using a HUGE to try and kill from range.

Situation two:
Player Steve at the start of the round holds up an explosive barrel and start chasing Michael with it. Michael repeatedly asks him to stop following him with the barrel but Steve just laughs it off and says he will kill him while continuing to chase him with the barrel; Michael then shoots the barrel killing himself. Michael proceeds to report Steve which Steve responds with “you shot the barrel not my fault” and Michael does not forgive him.

What would you consider this situation to be?
MICHAEL IS STUPID. STEVE MINGE.
How would you handle this report? Tell michaeal that if u wanna kill a minge do it right and dont blow urself up. Ban Steve for minge.
Is there anything else you would need to do? Uhhhh no.

If you have answered these situational acts well, you will be asked to have a chat on discord with @✿ Princess Peasants ✿, @"Addz"  and or @Thungo to answer a couple more questions and situational acts before receiving Trial Mod.

Thanks.
The following 2 users Like Jezza's post:
  • Feldma_, HepticYoshi
}
AH YES
MY FAVORITE BEST MOD

IS NOT MINGE
-upvote
The following 1 user Likes Feldma_'s post:
  • Jezza
}
+1 just a true blue legend
}
+1 Will make Arca- no, Sabertooth great again
The following 1 user Likes Technical Difficulties's post:
  • Jezza
}
+22

Jezza is the perfect trial mod candidate, he understands that TTT is more than just a game as it is a way of life.

Only negative is that he is friendly towards all players but I am sure a trial period will fix that.
}
Denied

Due to your lack of activity on our server and the clear lack of seriousness taken in this application you will not be considered for Trial Mod at this time.
[Image: NZNqgdw.png]
}