[kaiser] fantômeskål's moderator application
Steam Name: [Steam Name]
[senpai] fantômeskål and [kaiser] fantômeskål

Time Played on Sabertooth TTT: 1 week 23 hours 16 minutes *screenshot attached

Why do you think you should be Moderator; what would you do as a Moderator?
I believe that I should be a moderator on this server because I love the community of the server and wish to keep it a safe and non toxic environment for other players to enjoy. I also believe that I would be a good moderator because I am an active player on the server and would be able to be on as often as needed. As well as this I also believe that I am a mature player and would take my role seriously on the server. As a moderator on the server I would make sure that people who were RDM were slain or punished appropriately and I would also use my abilities to keep the server non toxic as mentioned in my first sentence.

What does the Moderator rank mean to you?
The rank of moderator means that you have played on the server for long enough to become a part of the servers ecosystem and as a moderator you are like a gardener tending to the people and their needs and dealing with the weeds (metaphor kind of breaking down here but whatever). I believe it also shows the community of the server respects me and trusts me enough to be the person to deal with these problems.

Situational Acts
This section is to demonstrate that you have the ability to handle various situations in the correct and most appropriate manner.

Situation one:
Players Bob and Carl join the server at about the same time. In one of the rounds Alice gets killed by Bob. After Alice’s death she files a report claiming that she wasn’t KOSed, and that there was no one around to witness her traitorous deeds. The round after the same incident happens to the player Dave. He gets killed by Bob and files a report stating that he got RDMed, and no KOS was made against him.

You realise that in both rounds Dave and Alice killed Carl and that soon after were both killed by Bob, using the friends command you then notice that Bob and Carl are friends.

In this situation what would you suspect is happening?
I would suspect metagaming was taking place as if there was truly no way in game for Bob to know then it is the logical conclusion
What actions would you put in place to confirm your suspicions?
I would most likely go into spectator and observe both Bob and Carl and watch how they react to various situations as well as this if there were any respected on the server I would reach out to them and have them observe and make assessment on whether or not metagaming is taking place on the server.
How would you deal with the situation after confirming your suspicions? 
If my suspicions were confirmed and Bob and Carl were metagaming then I would ban them for the appropriate time for metagaming and notify a higher up of the ban.

Situation two:
You’re on the server and it’s at its peak. There is about 14+ players currently on the server. During a round of TTT everything starts to get chaotic, multiple reports starts coming in suggesting someone is mass RDMing, whilst another player is mic spamming yelling disrespectful comments to other players on the server. As this is happening, a group of three joins the server having inappropriate racial slurs within their name.

Within this situation, how would you deal with each of these players?
The first thing I would do is Mute/gag the player hurling abuse at another player for a time and warn them to stop, giving them a couple chances to clean up their act before either kicking or just leaving them gagged or muted and taking note of their steam ID for later. For the group of three, I would first check their profiles to see if they were all friends to take that into account (as if one ended up getting kicked or banned the others might start mass RDMing). I would ask for them to change their names in game if they refuse to do so I would kick them with the warning ‘change your name before coming back’. And if they returned with either same names or different slurs in their names then I would ban them from the appropriate amount of time. For the mass RDMing player I would first wait to see how many people kept their reports and if 3 or more players kept the report then I would ban them for the appropriate amount of time.
Situation three:
As a round of TTT ends, a report comes in from player Alice. She states that she got RDMed and that she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Bob, the player that was accused of RDMing, claimed that she was T-baiting. Talking to Alice more, she says that she was just shooting at a wall when she got killed by Bob.

How would you investigate this situation to know who was in the right, and what actions would you take afterwards?
The way I would investigate this situation is by using the shot logs to check to see how much Alice was shooting around the time of death before then damage logs to view the death scene to first see if Alice was shooting at an unrelated wall or if she was indeed t baiting by shooting near other players or Bob himself as well as looking to see if she hit anyone. If Alice was in fact in the wrong then I would not slay Bob and if Alice was right then I would say Bob for one round with the reason describing that it wasn’t T-baiting.
What key circumstances/factors could change the outcome of who was right in this report?
Factors that could change this are: The potential of DNA being involved which could lead to Bob knowing that Alice killed someone, How close Alice was shooting, Any of Alice’s bullets hit someone, Whether or not Bob has been RDMing on the server beforehand (i.e. if he was RDMing a lot I would be more inclined to say that Alice was not T baiting).

DECLARATION:
As a moderator, I, [kaiser] fantômeskål, will always try to commit to the server and making it a better place for players within it. I will maintain the server’s rules and morals and swear to never abuse my power and rank against other players of the server.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

}
Honestly i'm gonna say +1

although his behaviour can be a little immature at times, He knows the rules well and is a great person to play with. I know he can improve his behaviour to be better and I want to give him a chance. Ya got this.

-Oscini
}
+1 
yes toast is immature but he knows that he has to do a job and take a responsibility by being a mod and i think he will take it seriously when his job needs to be done and become more careful of his behavior
}
+1, you would be a fine moderator, show us proud.
}
i think id say +1 for you, altho, as others said before, you can be a little immature at times, but you'll do good as a mod, i hope
}
DENIED

Feel free to apply again in the next apps.
If you wish to find out where to improve, feel free to personally message me on discord.
[Image: thungo-owner.jpg]

}