Lord Pundas - Moderator Application
Steam Name: Lord Pundas 

Time Played on Sabertooth TTT: 4 days 19 hrs *view attachment

Why do you think you should be Moderator; what would you do as a Moderator?
I think i should be moderator because i will help the server flourish as its been getting more active now and help when there are less admins and will always be there when needed. I will also make sure there is less toxicity on the server from trolls, RDMers, metagamers and racism/slurs. I will also up hold the reputation of the server by being friendly and keeping everything calm and less chaotic when more people join the server and when there are problems try and help as quick as possible. Finally, i will always work hard to keep everything clean and make sure a job is done quickly and properly, making sure its not too stressful for anybody else. 

What does the Moderator rank mean to you?
Moderator means that i have become more trusted in the community and that i can become more helpful to everyone who just wants to enjoy their experience on our TTT server.

Situational Acts
This section is to demonstrate that you have the ability to handle various situations in the correct and most appropriate manner.

Situation one:
Players Bob and Carl join the server at about the same time. In one of the rounds Alice gets killed by Bob. After Alice’s death she files a report claiming that she wasn’t KOSed, and that there was no one around to witness her traitorous deeds. The round after the same incident happens to the player Dave. He gets killed by Bob and files a report stating that he got RDMed, and no KOS was made against him.

You realise that in both rounds Dave and Alice killed Carl and that soon after were both killed by Bob, using the friends command you then notice that Bob and Carl are friends.

In this situation what would you suspect is happening?
I will suspect that they are metagaming.

What actions would you put in place to confirm your suspicions?
I would then spectate them to see any behavior that displays that they are telling each other who are the traitors when one of them dies and also test it when i'm a traitor and kill one of them then see if his friend kills me without knowing i did anything. 

How would you deal with the situation after confirming your suspicions? 
I would then ban them for 4 weeks because of metagaming.

Situation two:
You’re on the server and it’s at its peak. There is about 14+ players currently on the server. During a round of TTT everything starts to get chaotic, multiple reports starts coming in suggesting someone is mass RDMing, whilst another player is mic spamming yelling disrespectful comments to other players on the server. As this is happening, a group of three joins the server having inappropriate racial slurs within their name.

Within this situation, how would you deal with each of theses players?
I first deal with the mic spammer, telling them to stop spamming and being disrespectful and give them another chance after i deal with everything else if they continue i will keep them gagged and if have to mute them if they choose to type the same things and if they continue ban them for the appropriate amount of time. I will ask the three players that have joined to change their names if they are not compliant then i will kick them telling them to change their names if they come back with the same names or different slurs i will ban them for the right amount of time. Finally i will look at the reports of the RDMing and if there are three reports that are true to him/her RDMing i will ban them for 1 week for mass RDMing.

Situation three:
As a round of TTT ends, a report comes in from player Alice. She states that she got RDMed and that she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Bob, the player that was accused of RDMing, claimed that she was T-baiting. Talking to Alice more, she says that she was just shooting at a wall when she got killed by Bob.

How would you investigate this situation to know who was in the right, and what actions would you take afterwards?
I would ask look into what was happening around the scene and who was close by to see if she was shooting near someone or not shooting at anyone to see who is in the right. If Alice was T-baiting by shooting near someone i will warn her about shooting randomly and that it can get you KOSed/killed, and if Alice wasn't i would tell Bob to look at the rules again and slay for RDM. 

What key circumstances/factors could change the outcome of who was right in this report?
If the logs said that Alice actually shot someone then Bob killed her than Alice would be in the wrong in the report.

DECLARATION:
As a moderator, I, Lord Pundas, will always try to commit to the server and making it a better place for players within it. I will maintain the servers rules and morals and swear to never abuse my power and rank against other players of the server.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

}
+1

I have seen consistently good spirit and good play by Punda. He almost never RDMs as a joke among friends and very rarely ARDMs.

Although his playing recently has seemed a bit lacking he would be a great moderator
}
Neutral - Haven't really played with him for long enough to make a decision. But he's pretty cool from what I have seen from him.
}
+1 altho, he hasnt been on as often lately, he is still a good person, and think he would be a nice mod
}
DENIED

Feel free to apply again in the next apps.
If you wish to find out where to improve, feel free to personally message me on discord.
[Image: thungo-owner.jpg]

}