lachy101 Moderator Application
Steam Name: lachy101

Time Played on Sabertooth TTT:       4 days 9 hours 50 minutes 

Why do you think you should be Moderator; what would you do as a Moderator?

I believe I should be moderator as I think I am a mature and trustworthy person. I am also very active on the server and would be able to help out. As a moderator I would keep an eye on mingey behavior that happens on the server and deal with reports. Another major role that i would do as a moderator is apply slays, bans and gags etc. to people who aren’t following the server rules. 

What does the Moderator rank mean to you?

To me being moderator means that the staff and community of sabertooth trusts me enough to handle reports and hand out punishments fairly.

Situational Acts

This section is to demonstrate that you have the ability to handle various situations in the correct and most appropriate manner.

Situation one:

Players Bob and Carl join the server at about the same time. In one of the rounds Alice gets killed by Bob. After Alice’s death she files a report claiming that she wasn’t KOSed, and that there was no one around to witness her traitorous deeds. The round after the same incident happens to the player Dave. He gets killed by Bob and files a report stating that he got RDMed, and no KOS was made against him.

You realise that in both rounds Dave and Alice killed Carl and that soon after were both killed by Bob, using the friends command you then notice that Bob and Carl are friends.

In this situation what would you suspect is happening?

I would suspect that both Bob and Carl are meta gaming.

What actions would you put in place to confirm your suspicions?

i would confirm my suspicious by on a T round I would either kill Bob or Carl, if no one sees me kills them one of the two players then kills me then it would prove they are meta gaming.

How would you deal with the situation after confirming your suspicions? 

After confirming that they are both meta gaming i would ban them both for the appropriate time.

Situation two:

You’re on the server and it’s at its peak. There is about 14+ players currently on the server. During a round of TTT everything starts to get chaotic, multiple reports starts coming in suggesting someone is mass RDMing, whilst another player is mic spamming yelling disrespectful comments to other players on the server. As this is happening, a group of three joins the server having inappropriate racial slurs within their name.

Within this situation, how would you deal with each of theses players?

I would deal with the players that are being most disruptive to the server gag the player who is mic spamming and give him a warning that it is inappropriate behaviour.  If the player is in fact mass RDMing and hasn’t been killed yet I would slay them and give out the appropriate ban and slays if necessary. With the three players with inappropriate names i would kick them all with a warning to change their names if they come back with the same name 3 times i would ban them for a day and hopefully they would come back with a more respectful name.

Situation three:

As a round of TTT ends, a report comes in from player Alice. She states that she got RDMed and that she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Bob, the player that was accused of RDMing, claimed that she was T-baiting. Talking to Alice more, she says that she was just shooting at a wall when she got killed by Bob.

How would you investigate this situation to know who was in the right, and what actions would you take afterwards?

I would check the death scene of Alice to check if she actually was t-baiting or just shooting a wall, if she was just shooting the wall then I would slay Bob as Alice was shooting towards other players. I would also let Bob know that she was shooting at a wall and not near other players which isn’t t-baiting.

What key circumstances/factors could change the outcome of who was right in this report?

Key factors that would change the outcome of who is right in this reports would be if Alice was shooting towards a group of players or swinging her crowbar near someone who is near death. If she was doing either of these then Bob would have been in the right.

DECLARATION:

As a moderator, I, lachy101, will always try to commit to the server and making it a better place for players within it. I will maintain the servers rules and morals and swear to never abuse my power and rank against other players of the server.
}
Easiest +1 of my life.
[Image: ia6QF89.png]
[Image: aqlMEGO.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes UberZee's post:
  • lachy101
}
+1 If you ever legit hold the position of Super Admin you'll get my nudes.
[Image: kOWN1Im.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes JayGC's post:
  • lachy101
}
+1

goood luck
Heart wah wah wah  Heart
The following 1 user Likes Xylo's post:
  • lachy101
}
+1 Good guy would a great moderator very active!
The following 1 user Likes K A T's post:
  • lachy101
}
get mod then you get feet
+1
you know the rules and can be mature sometimes
The following 1 user Likes Oscini's post:
  • lachy101
}
+1 love that for you
The following 1 user Likes corgi ✿'s post:
  • lachy101