Derp and the Moderator App
Thread Subject: Derp Moderator app

Steam Name: Derp.

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Derp/....56:27015/
for down below 

Time Played on Sabertooth TTT: 3 days 18 hours 21 minutes however many seconds

Why do you think you should be Moderator; what would you do as a Moderator?
I should be moderator because i can be flexible with time (primarily), have past experience with it in gmod. I am also around on the server frequently so i can keep things peaceful more often. i also tend to be on the forums very often so i can do stuff such as ban appeals when i would be required to

What does the Moderator rank mean to you?
moderator to me means one who can be trusted among the current staff to help out with actions and keeping the server a better place 

Situational Acts

Situation one:
Players Bob and Carl join the server at about the same time. In one of the rounds Alice gets killed by Bob. After Alice’s death she files a report claiming that she wasn’t KOSed, and that there was no one around to witness her traitorous deeds. The round after the same incident happens to the player Dave. He gets killed by Bob and files a report stating that he got RDMed, and no KOS was made against him.

You realise that in both rounds Dave and Alice killed Carl and that soon after were both killed by Bob, using the friends command you then notice that Bob and Carl are friends.

In this situation what would you suspect is happening?
What actions would you put in place to confirm your suspicions?
How would you deal with the situation after confirming your suspicions? 

i would start to identify that it is metagaming by meta-testing with the help of those that i can really trust and take this problem seriously if need be. When i am t and either neither of them are traitor and i go and kill one of them and wait for the other to react but keep out of suspicion of the person alive by acting how i normally would and keep distance. However if one of them is Traitor i would walk near the one that is not traitor and make it coincidence that we cross paths. After all this has been confirmed however long it takes i would proceed to ban them for amount of time allocated for a metagaming ban.

Situation two:
You’re on the server and it’s at its peak. There is about 14+ players currently on the server. During a round of TTT everything starts to get chaotic, multiple reports starts coming in suggesting someone is mass RDMing, whilst another player is mic spamming yelling disrespectful comments to other players on the server. As this is happening, a group of three joins the server having inappropriate racial slurs within their name.

Within this situation, how would you deal with each of these players?

To start off with i would gag the people spamming their mic and over admin response ask them not to continue to mic spam and ungag them after the round. i would then ask the people with the inappropriate names to change them and if not done at the end of the round i would kick them asking to change their name. If not done after 3 attempts i would ban them for an hour. Finally with the supposed mass RDMer, depending on the number they have killed ( 2 or more BRDM) i would proceed to slay the accused allowing them to answer reports and give their reason for the killings and if it is BRDM x 2 i would then ban them for 1 week and 2 days

Situation three:
As a round of TTT ends, a report comes in from player Alice. She states that she got RDMed and that she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Bob, the player that was accused of RDMing, claimed that she was T-baiting. Talking to Alice more, she says that she was just shooting at a wall when she got killed by Bob.

How would you investigate this situation to know who was in the right, and what actions would you take afterwards?
What key circumstances/factors could change the outcome of who was right in this report?

using death scene i would be able to see if there were shots from alice and whether it was near bob or not and able to kill alice for t-baiting. There could have also been a gunfight between a traitor and alice. there could have also been a factor of lag and misclick (which cant be helped and nothing can be done because some people take it as a threat, unless its a "missclick") however if it is intended to bait bob into shooting alice then i would leave it and message alice over admin chat saying that given they shot near bob they had enough reason to shoot you therefore there will be no slay. BUT if there is clear evidence that the shooting was nowhere near bob then i would slay them for RDM and still message alice saying that it is better if you don't traitor bait and those can be the consequences 

DECLARATION:
As a moderator, I, Derp, will always try to commit to the server and making it a better place for players within it. I will maintain the servers rules and morals and swear to never abuse my power and rank against other players of the server.
}
+1

yay
Heart wah wah wah  Heart
}
He absolutely reeks. -1

+3
}
i good
+1
}
+1 kinda like him
}
+1 nice guy with experience
}
+1

yeet
}
+1
Derp is a great member of the community. Friendly and Kind to all.
}
DENIED

Feel free to apply again in the next apps.
If you wish to find out where to improve, feel free to personally message me on discord.
[Image: thungo-owner.jpg]

}