Live's Moderator Application
Steam Name: Live (https://steamcommunity.com/id/LiveFastEatAss/)

Time Played on Sabertooth TTT:
 [Image: ogAVLam.png]

Why do you think you should be Moderator; what would you do as a Moderator?: Personally I believe I should be Moderator because I have previous experiences being admin & have been temp moderator before on Sabertooth due to lack of moderators/admins on. I also have a decent amount of experience w/ maps/exploits etc making me a good candidate to spot out minges. As mentioned before, the server has had times when there are little to no Moderators/Admins on, I am usually able to come on after work (Sun-Thurs around 5-6PM)

What does the moderator rank mean to you?: Being a Moderator/Temp Moderator would mean that I can help keep minges/abusers away from the server to reduce toxicity.

Situational Acts

This section is to demonstrate that you have the ability to handle various situations in the correct and most appropriate manner.

Situation One: Players Bob and Carl join the server at about the same time. In one of the rounds Alice gets killed by Bob. After Alice’s death she files a report claiming that she wasn’t KOSed, and that there was no one around to witness her traitorous deeds. The round after the same incident happens to the player Dave. He gets killed by Bob and files a report stating that he got RDMed, and no KOS was made against him.

You realise that in both rounds Dave and Alice killed Carl and that soon after were both killed by Bob, using the friends command you then notice that Bob and Carl are friends.

In this situation what would you suspect is happening?: I would assume that Bob & Carl are metagaming (Telling one another who the T is using outside information)
What actions would you put in place to confirm your suspicions?: I would watch the deathscenes to confirm whether or not it was RDM or not. If it was RDM, I would put myself in spectator and watch both Bob & Carl to see if they're continuously killing people without reason after the other was killed.
(If there were other admins I would notify said other admins that there are possible metagamers & ask them to force themselves to be traitor & kill one of the two possible metagamers to find more evidence)
How would you deal with the situation after confirming your suspicions?: If they were metagaming I would ban them for 4 weeks. 

Situation two: You’re on the server and it’s at its peak. There is about 14+ players currently on the server. During a round of TTT everything starts to get chaotic, multiple reports starts coming in suggesting someone is mass RDMing, whilst another player is mic spamming yelling disrespectful comments to other players on the server. As this is happening, a group of three joins the server having inappropriate racial slurs within their name.

Within this situation, how would you deal with each of theses players?: Firstly, I would check the logs to see if said person was RDMing as that's the most game-effecting problem. If they were I would slay them on the spot & proceed to ban them for a week + however many extra slays they deserve on top of that.

Secondly, I would deal w/ the mic spammers/disrespectful comments as it effects anyone that doesn't have them muted. I would immediately gag said players & kindly ask them to calm down and take their toxicity elsewhere and depending on how bad their comments were depends on whether or not I would keep them gagged/muted until the next map.
Lastly, I would ask the players with inappropriate names to change their names, if they refused or did not respond I would kick them and ask them to change their names in the kick reason. If they continued joining without changing it I would ban them for 3 days for being a minge.

Situation three: As a round of TTT ends, a report comes in from player Alice. She states that she got RDMed and that she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Bob, the player that was accused of RDMing, claimed that she was T-baiting. Talking to Alice more, she says that she was just shooting at a wall when she got killed by Bob.

How would you investigate this situation to know who was in the right, and what actions would you take afterwards?: I would watch the deathscene to see whether or not Alice was just shooting a wall or whether they were shooting at someone.
What key circumstances/factors could change the outcome of who was right in this report?: If Alice was just shooting at a wall it doesn't count as T-baiting, therefore Bob would be slain. On the other hand, if Alice was shooting towards someone it would've been considered T-baiting making the report invalid.

DECLARATION:

As a moderator, I, Live, will always try to commit to the server and making it a better place for players within it. I will maintain the servers rules and morals and swear to never abuse my power and rank against other players of the server.
}
+1 v nice boy
}
+1 Very good player  Being Trial Admin would give me the opportunity to deal with situations, not only when admins are not usually on but overall. Being a Trial Admin would give me an opportunity to pay back the community for treating me so well by enforcing its rules and ensuring fun within the community.
[Image: kOWN1Im.jpg]
}
+1

yeah ur pretty good
Heart wah wah wah  Heart
}
-1 not reformed

+2 goodfella (edited as some people couldnt find the hidden +2)
The following 2 users Like Jezza's post:
  • lachy101, Xylo
}
(January 6th, 2019 at 10:47 PM)Jezza Wrote: -1 not reformed

Not a +1

-1 times your -1, which makes it a +1 so sucks to be you
[Image: thungo-owner.jpg]

The following 2 users Like Thungo's post:
  • Jezza, Derp
}
(January 6th, 2019 at 10:50 PM)Thungo Wrote:
(January 6th, 2019 at 10:47 PM)Jezza Wrote: -1 not reformed