Sabertooth Gaming TTT
Welcome to Sabertooth Gaming TTT!
You can join us on discord at http://discord.gg/hYyTQXT
Check out our website at https://sabertooth-gaming.com/, where you can donate, or join the forums.
- For the TTT game rules, press F1. To review this motd, type !motd.
- Need to contact an admin in-game? Type @ followed by your message. Please use this for genuine queries or official server requests.
- Think you’ve been wrongfully murdered? Type !report and select the individual you wish to report. This may be used to report legitimate RDMs or to ask genuine questions as to why you were murdered.
- Type '!sprintkey' in chat to change your sprint button (default is Double Tap 'W')
- To privately message someone, type !p [name of player] [message]. Please follow the server rules when performing this.
- No RDM (Random Death Match) or ARDM (Attempted Random Death Match).
- Killing someone with not enough sufficient evidence/ reasoning
- Killing someone with no evidence or reasoning at all
- Only kill an AFK player after sufficient warning and only in overtime
- KoSing or HSusing based on skins, locations and weapons are not valid
- No metagaming or ghosting. The following falls under this term:
- Sharing information such as locations or traitors over 3rd party communications (Steam, Discord, !p, etc)
- Giving traitor weapons to innocents
- Teaming up with your friends despite you knowing you have different roles
- No offensive language or hate speech. This includes:
- Suicide jokes or comments (examples include: “KIll yourself/myself”)
- Sexual harassment
- Prejudice behaviour
- Any form of disrespect and the like
- No minging (playing with the intentions of ruining it for others) The following falls under this term:
- Harassment towards anyone (staff and players alike)
- Targeting and following
- Mic/Text spam (screaming, singing, music, advertising)
- Spoilers for movies will result in a prompt gag/mute/kick, and continual spoilers will result in a 3 week ban.
- Any intentional behaviour to get on the nerves of another
- Joining in with bad behaviour when it is present
- Basically if you have to ask if it’s mingey, you probably shouldn’t do it
- No hacking, cheating or exploiting
- This includes advertising hack sites or software
- Prop surfing into an area that would not be otherwise reachable
- Exploiting unintended map issues
- Macros and scripts (to bhop or spam crouch)
- No names that cannot be read out over mic
- A name in another language other than English
- Symbols as the entire name
- A game breaking name is like “nobody, somebody, me, you, detective, innocent, traitor” There may be more of these so if a member of staff asks you to change then change
- Explosive Items
- Holding an explosive item and running towards/past a person or group of people is KOSable
- On maps where explosive items are disguised as regular items, you can still be shot for carrying non-explosive items as this falls under traitor baiting
- As an innocent you need to give 3 warnings that are each at least 5 seconds apart before shooting a barrel
- Don't shoot it if a player is close to a barrel or it is in an area that can set off other explosives or move close to other players. You may be killed or slain if you hurt/kill another player
What Will Get You Killed
- Attacking or shooting a proven innocent or detective
- T-Baiting (deliberately posing as a T in order to get a player to kill you)
- This includes shooting near players
- Stating that you are a traitor
- Destroying detective equipment (health stations, throwing DNA scanners off the map, testers)
- Throwing incendiaries or throwing discombobs in areas where they can damage players
- Walking over an un-ID’d body
- Holding unclaimed traitor weapons if you are not already proven
- Carrying a charged axe, making no attempt to rid of it
- Being high sus in overtime
- Breaking a detectives mystery box while its red
Reasons to High Sus
- Breaking/stealing the Detectives mystery box
- Avoiding the tester when in the immediate vicinity, and being asked to test
- No 100% proof, but several convincing situations indicating they are likely a Traitor
What Can Get You Slain by Staff
- If you are found to be exploiting a map feature/area and have been asked to stop but continue
- If you Mass RDM and are still alive.
- Surviving in an area that you should have died in but didn't
|✿ Princess Peasants ✿||Superadmin|
|Mchip Deagle King the 9th||Moderator|